Ginseng considered also the elixir of the world, has been used since ancient times by Native Americans to fight fatigue and energizing when going on long trips. Historical studies have revealed the roots of ginseng consumption of humans since ancient times. In our time more and more studies have been conducted to highlight the benefits of this plant.
Our ancestors chewed ginseng root to relieve fatigue and to energize. Here are other benefits of ginseng:
- Remove the effects of senescence (aging) of the body
- Strengthens the body, intensifying the immune system. A substance called saponin from ginseng contains antioxidants that help slow the aging process and strengthen the immune system.
- Ginseng also contains steroids. The Chinese called this plant “the essence of men”(gin = man seng = essence). Steroids contained in ginseng are very similar to those that secrete the human body and is therefore a useful plant to increase athletic performance also the muscle fatigue removal.
- Ginseng balances the metabolic processes through the saponin content that are also designed to regulate blood pressure and cholesterol.
- It is a good aphrodisiac, preventing sexual dysfunction at both men and women. Ginseng also increases women’s fertility and the potency of men.
- Stimulates digestion
- It’s a good brain tonic, increasing memory performance, attention and concentration and also has the effect of calming, eliminating physical stress.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.